Building skills in construction
Kickstart your construction career
Build new skills in construction
Cement your career in construction
CSQ FUNDING APPLICATION FORMS
Please select the appropriate form below to apply:
EMPLOYMENT LETTERS/STAT DEC TEMPLATES
Please select the appropriate template below to support your application:
PROUDLY ASSOCIATED WITH CSQ
At Pro-Lift Training FNQ we are proud to have been associated with Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) since 2016.
We love helping our students obtain funding for their courses and watching them thrive and succeed in their chosen careers.
WHAT IS CSQ FUNDING?
Check out these short videos which explain what CSQ Funding is and how it can help you!
AM I ELIGIBLE for CSQ FUNDING?
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for CSQ funding:
Australian or New Zealand citizen OR Australian Permanent Resident OR Australian visa holder with relevant permission to work
Permanently employed in Queensland AND currently employed in the Building and Construction industry
Have been unemployed for less than 4 years and were working in the Building and Construction industry prior to your unemployment
Currently undertaking an apprenticeship or traineeship OR completed your apprenticeship or traineeship less than one year ago
WHAT COURSES CAN I USE CSQ FUNDING FOR?
CSQ funding can be used towards a number of courses and typically covers between 75% and 100% of the course costs.
Pro-Lift Training FNQ courses you may like to choose are:
- CPCCLDG3001 Licence to perform dogging
- CPCCLRG3001 Licence to perform rigging basic level
- CPCCLSF2001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCLSF3001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- CPCCLSF4001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding advanced level
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- TLILIC0024 Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0018 Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC0022 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC0023 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC0021 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 Tonnes)
- TLILIC0020 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 Tonnes)
- UETTDRRF004 Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- RIIHAN301E Operate elevating work platform
- RIIHAN308F Load and unload plant
- RIIHAN309F Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in confined spaces and MSMWHS217 Gas test atmospheres
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323E Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO324E Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIMPO326E Conduct water vehicle operations
- RIIMPO337E Conduct articulated haul truck operations
HERE’S WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY ABOUT CSQ FUNDING
Please note that CSQ Funding amounts and criteria change each year. Please get in touch with our friendly team to find out what applies to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm still confused about CSQ funding, who can I talk to?
It can be a bit tricky to get your head around the criteria and what to do next but our friendly team know CSQ funding like the back of their hands.
Give them a call on 07 4214 019 and they can talk you through anything you are unclear on.
Can I use CSQ funding for more than one course?
Absolutely. We have loads of students who access CSQ funding and continue coming back to us for as many courses as they can fit into their schedules!
Will I have to pay any money myself?
That all depends on the courses you choose to do.
CSQ Funding is generally between 75% and 100% of the course costs so there may be some payment required from you but it’s still a massive saving for you!
I'm not sure which courses I need. Can you help?
Of course we can.
Our team has extensive knowledge about the mining, transport, maritime and construction industries and can advise you what courses you will definitely need as well as those that may help give you an edge on the job hunt.
Give us a call on 07 4214 0129 to discuss.
Don't miss out
Want access to last minute deals, upcoming courses and news on industry changes?
Join the Pro-Lift VIP Cairns Crew by completing this form >>>